Criminal Accusations Should Not Be Handled Alone
I am attorney David G. Bednar. At the Law Office of David G. Bednar in Flagstaff, Arizona, I provide top-notch representation for those who need it most: the accused. From the most minor of misdemeanors to the most serious of felonies, I represent all of my clients with dignity and respect. I have been practicing law for over 20 years, so you can be confident in my ability to represent you.
How I Can Help
My firm represents clients who have been accused of state or federal misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- DUI/DWI: Hire an attorney right away if you are pulled over for a DUI. It is important you know your rights — and take advantage of them.
- Drug charges: I represent clients with all kinds of drug charges, including possession, transportation, dealing, trafficking and more.
- Marijuana possession: Marijuana possession is still illegal in Arizona without a medical marijuana card. If you have a medical marijuana card from another state, you may have a defense to any charges in Arizona.
- Domestic violence: I also represent clients who are accused of assault, disorderly conduct or criminal damages.
- Sex crimes
- Burglary, theft and robbery
- Vehicular homicide
The Counsel You Deserve
I work with each of my clients personally from start to finish. I will help you understand your situation, and help you through it. I will be your advocate and guide from the moment you are arrested until the plea agreement is in place or the trial is finished. You can count on me to fight for you aggressively and be the counsel the Constitution entitles you to.